My Favorite Film

 My Favorite Film 


My favorite film is Penguin. It is a Tamil film. It was directed by Kashwar Karthic. It was music compose by santhosh Narayana. If the content in the movie, Rhythm, a pregnant women, is traumatised by nightmares  about the unsolved kidnapping of her first child, Ajay. Soon, she embarks on a harrowing mission to solve the mystery of Ajay's disappearance. 


 
The movie Penguin is a very exciting movie. I think the film is beyond traditional Kollywood art. It contains a set of valuable experiences for our lives hear is an example that every person should be careful not to be too trusting and share their. Problems with others Penguin is one of the best movies I have ever seen 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite Beach

Trincomalee Navy Camp And Museum

Temple Of The Tooth