Temple Of The Tooth

 Temple Of The Tooth 


Dalada Maligawa is one of the place where I like to walk freely. The temple of the tooth is world Heritage site mainly due to the temple and the relic. It has a long history becous of the two particular chapters the Malwathu chapters and Asgiri chapters. conduct daily worship in the inner chamber of the temple Rituals are performed three times daily. At dawn, at non and evenings. 



On Wednesday there is  symbolic bathing of the relic with a herbal preparation made from scented water and fragrant flowers called Nanumura Mangallya. This holy water is believed to contain healing powers and is distributed to those present. I also have strong faith in that I also have strong faith in that I think it's a must go station for every person. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite Beach

Trincomalee Navy Camp And Museum