My favorite Beach

 My favorite Beach 


Nilawli is my favorite beach to g to. I like that environment very much. I long for the sea because I don't get to see it very often. If explain about Nilaweli. Nilaweli beach is a broad, sanday beach, lined with fishermen's boats. Located on the northeast part of Sri Lanka, it's a 30- minute drive from the city of trincomalee. This tiny island has calm beaches with gentle surf due to its own small reef. Although the beach at Nilaweli is large, it is poular with both locals and tourists. There are lifeguards on duty and many little restaurants along the beach, most specializing in seafood.  


The Trincomalee area is also good for sightseeing, as it's a center of Tamil culture. If the Nilaweli isn't enough, you can take about a boat to Pigeon Island national Park, about a half - mile off the coast. This idyllic island is best known for its snorkeling and scuba diving, and there is a good diving school near the beach, as well as a tour operator that provides guided tours of the island.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trincomalee Navy Camp And Museum

Temple Of The Tooth