My Music Teacher

 My Music Teacher 

My music teacher is Mr. Yalagala. He is like a teacher and a father to me. He was behind me everywhere and made everything necessary. He is more dedicated than me to make my music life beautiful. He intervenes and solves all my problems an always brings a smile to my face. Like me he loved every child as his own. He was constantly committed to making us geniuses among the geniuses. But I think it is my on misfortune that such a noble person left us. After he left us, I feel every lonely. I can't bear that pain even today. I have to live alone in the musical life from now on. No one who leaves un come back but 'Sir' we are so lonely without you always feeling defeated. How can we go on this journey alone? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite Beach

Trincomalee Navy Camp And Museum

Temple Of The Tooth