A Place That Comforts My heart

 A Place That Comforts My heart 


My favorite freest place is Mahamewnawa bawana asapuwa. The state brings a lot of calmness to my mind. So i always try to go there. My heart loves to explore the quiet beauy of the conutry side I wish to associate with the lords there and learn virtues from them. worshiping it the hermitage brings healing to my heart. These desert reserves are spread all over the world. but I join the Kundasala Asapuwa wich is nearest to me. Through this the world is doing a great service. many efforts are being made to above the youth from guilt. every person tries to practice virtues through asapuwa. I love going there whenever I can. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite Beach

Trincomalee Navy Camp And Museum

Temple Of The Tooth